Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge


Okay, I found another one. This sketch is from Beate's website and I was really excited to try it. I have never done one of her sketches. She is an incredibly talented stamper. This was a really fun card. I LOVED the layout. It was easy to work with and I really like the way my card turned out. I used blue cardstock to make the card itself. The decorative paper is from Sweetwater. The three chipboard flower are from the same company and coordinate well with the paper. The stamps used are from Stampin Up's Unfrogettable Collection. And I have to tell you EVERYTIME I use this set I get Nat King Cole's Unforgettable stuck in my head. Anyway, the stamps were a lot of fun and added a big splash of color. I added two green brads just for a bit of something. I added blue ribbon and then the twine to tie on the hang tag that is also from Sweetwater. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

beate said...

Maria, this card is sooo adorable! Love the paper and the set you used!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Julie said...

Your are talented! Great Card. Your going to make a great SU demo!