A Good Egg Indeed!

So I FINALLY have had a chance to ink up a few of my new stamps. This one is by far one of my favorites. The little chick is so cute. I love the way this card turned out. The color choices were very bright but I think that is what I love. The egg shell was paper pieced to give it some texture. I roughed up the edges of the card stock and mounted my little chick using dimensionals. All the stamps used are from the Stampin Up A Good Egg set. Of course, I had to try out all my new ink pads too, so the flower back ground is Lovely Lilac, and the dots along the bottom are Barely Banana and Brilliant Blue. This was my first attempt at two step stamping and I really like it. It adds so much more depth to the stamps. I hope you like it. Stay posted because I'm planning on getting a few more cards posted.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Awwww! really cute chick! and great colours too!
Nicola xx

mj albright said...

Such an Eggstra Special card you made :) Love it! Enjoy your weekend.