A Happy Little Card

This card I made for a sketch challenge at My Paper World. I've never made a card like this one. It was fun to make. I was hoping to be able to use my new Stampin Up stamps but I'm STILL waiting on the package. I being trying to track it for the last few days and it is stuck in Commerce City due to "Adverse Weather Conditions". Is any one else sick of the snow. It has pretty much all melted here and it is still causing me grief. COME ON SPRING. I still haven't had time to try out that idea I had on dry embossing but I'm hoping today I will get to it. I had to give in and clean my house. There should be a warning label one stamps. "Side effects of too much stamping may include but are not limited too: Dirty House, Uncooked Meals, Mountains of Laundry, Unmade Beds and other half finished projects." We have all been sick going on about two months now so hopefully the major disinfecting I gave this place will help with that too. This card was definately a get here soon for spring card. I think everyone is feeling the same too. All the blogs I visit are all full of pretty pastel cards.

I still have to finish cleaning the basement so happy stamping!!

8 comments:

My Paper World said...

It's sooooo cute and pretty Maria!
I love "springy" cards!
I have all those stamping side effects too! LOL!
Hope your parcel arrives soon!
Thanks for doing my sketch, I will link up to your card tomorrow.
Nicola xx

Marlou said...

excellent card for Nicola's sketch :)

LISA said...

What a pretty card, it shouts spring.
Lisa xxx

Liz :) said...

Oh this is CUTE Maria... I'm jealous!

Rachel said...

So cute! I love the dragonfly and tulips, especially!

craftyb said...

Hi M, this is a lovely fresh card..well done! I'm afflicted with the same lethargy when it comes to housework...definitely not when it comes to playing though!!!!!!!!!! bx

debby4000 said...

Great job with sketch, lovely card.
Hope your parcel is with you now.

Elisabeth said...

So adorable! I love the dragonfly! Great job!