It's the Weekend...

...and that can only mean one thing. Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! I have been itching to stamp since my Stampin Up starter kit got here. I haven't been feeling good lately so all my new stamps have been sitting there very neglected. When I saw this weeks sketch I new right away what stamp set I wanted to use. The Stamp of Authenticity set was my FREE set for signing on during Sale-A-Bration. I don't know why I love this stamp set so much but I do. I used Not Quite Navy for my card and Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip as the accents. These colors go so well with this set. I always think blue jeans because of the little proof stamp and brown because this set is just so vintage. Anyway, I hope you like the way this card turned out. I am really happy with it. Hopefully I will get to all the other stamps sets I got soon too. Have a happy weekend.

1 comment:

beate said...

Maria,
Congratulations on becoming a demonstrator!!!
Your card looks great! I love the colors and paper you chose!
Hugs and smiles