Mojo Madness

I knew these challenges were going to be addicting but I don't think I realized just how hooked I would be. I have had a good time looking at some of the other cards posted too. It is really neat how one sketch can make SO MANY different cards. For this card I used my new stamp from the Stampendous Bee Happy collection. These bees are so cute, I have a couple and this was my first chance to try them out. I used Stampin Up's watercolor pencils and blender pens to color my bee and add a touch of color to the butterfly. I had planned on tying the yellow ribbon were the eyelet is but it covered the stamped images too much so I just threaded it through and tacked it down on the back side. This card measures 4.25 x 4.25 like the sample size that Julee did. I have never done a card this size and was surprised just how small it was. It was a fun challenge and I'm pleased with the end result.

1 comment:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Such a cute card. I just love those Stampendous bees! Thanks for playing! :)