Weekend Sketch Challenge #36

Happy Weekend again!! This week seemed to go really fast for me. I had tons of stuff to get done and only made through about half of my list. :( The good news is my new box of SU goodies arrived so I did get some stamping in. :) I'd much rather be stamping then all the things I had to do so I'm not to bummed. Next week will be busy though. This weeks sketch challenge was a fun one because I got to use my new stamps. I ordered some from the new mini catalog and was very impatiently waiting for them. This one came from the For Father stamp set which I really love. It is very fun to color. I can't wait to make more. I "borrowed" the idea for the eyelets from the card showcased by MJ Albright. I really loved the card she made for Beate's sketch challenge. I will be posting more later since I had a chance to work on some things. The stamps from the mini are really fun. Oh and the best part. I mounted them in record time. It was nice not to have to trim them. Leaves more time for creating!!!!!

1 comment:

beate said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles