Weekend Sketch Challenge

I really like the card I made for this weekends sketch. It was really a very simple layout and I loved it. There is a alot of room for your own creativity with Beate's layouts. I have had some requests lately for more birthday cards and thought this layout would be perfect. I used another one of my new stamps from Stampendous. I love how playful the flowers are. They were fun to color and really give the card a cute punch. I used a dimensional to adhere the happy birthday and like the way it looks. I don't use dimensionals alot and have decided to try it more. I still have not perfected the art of bow tying. Mine never seem to turn out the way I think they should. I either don't know what I am doing or expect way to much of my ribbon. If anyone has any tricks please let me know so I can stop blaming the ribbon. I have a new idea for dry embossing that I am off to try and I will let you all know if it works!!!

2 comments:

beate said...

What a happy and fun card, Maria!
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful colors!! You did an awesome job!