BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment for my blog candy. It's exciting to know I have so many readers!!!

DON'T FORGET, FOR EVERY TEN NEW SUBSCRIBERS I WILL POST ANOTHER SALE-A-BRATION SET FROM STAMPIN UP FOR BLOG CANDY!!!

I used Random.org to choose a number and THE WINNER IS:


sheila said...
Wow, great blog candy. I think all your stuff is stunning. I'm partial to cards because that's my niche but scrapbook pages and altered items are definite eye candy. You've been in my reader for a while.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 16
Timestamp: 2008-03-30 21:06:22 UTC

Please contact me by email at scraps_by_m@hotmail.com with your mailing address so I can send your stamps.

I'm hoping to get a project posted later so check back!!

1 comment:

sheila said...

OMG, I won. I have been away for a couple of days because it was my birthday the 31st. I'm just catching up on my blog reading. I won...Yippee! Happy Birthday to me!