***BLOG CANDY***

I am offering my very first Blog Candy! I was going to wait until I got to 2000 posts but what the heck. As of this post I am at 1900, close enough. I've been really excited lately about all the subscriptions I have had to my blog. This is going to be a celebration of that. Thank you all for taking the time to read my posts or at least look at the pictures. It has been a fun journey so far. When I started I thought "who would even read this", but low and behold here you are. All you have to do for a chance at the Birthday Whimsy stamp set that was offered during SAB is leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of. Cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, etc.... I will draw a winner on Sunday, March 30th just because it is my Dad's birthday that day and he is turning the big 5-0.

Also, I have three more sets sitting in my closet that I need to get rid of. Everytime I get another 10 subscriptions I will post another set. So what are you waiting for signing up is easy and who doesn't want more candy!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!!!

20 comments:

kerry said...

Congratulations on all those hits! That's awesome! I think your cards are great and I'd love to see more! Thanks for the chance to win this stamp set!

Kerry Morgan

Allison said...

Congratulations on the hits! I always love seeing cards and alterables. Thanks for the chance to win - it's some great blog candy!

Jackie said...

I just found your blog and have been having a look around - you do really good work! Thanks for the chance at that set - great blog candy!

Allison said...

Congrats to you...I am sure the hits will keep on coming! I am interested in altered items...I need to open myself up to something other than cards! Cheers!

Anita said...

Awesome on the hits! I feel the same way - I just clicked over 5000 hits - so go to my blog for the chance for candy! I love to see card samples!

http://stampinwithanita.com/

stampinc said...

Congrats on your hits. Count me in on this sweet SU candy. I can't resist candy and for sure not SU candy. I love see anything, but I would love to see some altered items. Thanks for a chance.

wendy said...

Congratulations and an early happy birthday to your dad! Your sympathy card is beautiful. Love the effect of the vellum layered over the stamped image!

JenMarie said...

Congrats!!!
The more cards the merrier!

Melissas said...

Congrats on the hits! I love your cards and would like to see more of them. I also like color challenges and sketches. Thanks for sharing - I'm off to subscribe :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I really enjoy tutorials and 3D projects.

Swedie

Annelies said...

Congratulations! I'm into cardmaking lately so I can't get enough of them.

Hilmarose said...

Congrats on the posts!!!!
I personally would like to see altered and cards both... I am relatively new to this sooooo any ideas help!

Julie A. said...

Congratulations on your hits, and thanks so much for the opportunity to win the great blog candy! I would love to see scrapbook page/layout ideas. I am getting ready to start a scrapbook for my son and need some inspiration!

Cindy Vernon said...

Congrats! I always like to see card samples! Thanks for offering such yummy candy!

Sara said...

Congraulations on the hits! I'd love to see more cards and altered items. Thanks for the chance to win.
Sara

sheila said...

Wow, great blog candy. I think all your stuff is stunning. I'm partial to cards because that's my niche but scrapbook pages and altered items are definite eye candy. You've been in my reader for a while.

Brenda said...

Congrats...you're at 2004 hits now!! I love to see great pics of amazing cards...keep up the great work! Thanks for this chance to win sweet candy! Happy "50th" Birthday to your Dad!
~Brenda H.

sandy said...

Congratulations on your blog hits. I just bought a cropodile so I would like to see projects/cards using it.

Thanks

Linda SS said...

I love your creations, especially the cards. Your style is perfect... lots of interest, color, and detail, yet your work is not cluttered. I have bookmarked your site:) Thanks for the chance to win such a fun stamp set.

Stampin Cats said...

Congrats on the hits. Hope dear dad has a great birthday. Thanks for sharing.