Caffeine Buzz

I have been having so much fun altering these frappucino bottles lately. I have at least one a day if not two, so needless to say I have been buzzing around lately. The good news is drinking them keeps me up later at night so I've been crafting a lot. The bad news is less sleep, but I'm not really complaining. Only when the alarm goes of every morning. For this frap bottle I used Lovely Lilac designer paper for the belly band and made a scallop border using my slit punch. The cake is from the Just Celebrate set in the SU mini catalog. I really love this set. It has something for every occasion and I love to color in the images. This cake was colored with the few copics that I do have. My next shipment from Gina K should be in about a week so hopefully you will get to see some new color combos!! I used Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon to hide the Starbucks wording on the lid and around the lilac paper too. I don't know what I am going to do with the bottle yet but I think it turned out really cute. Once I get a few more empty bottles :) I have a project I am totally copying from Scrapbook.com that I am going to make. You'll love it!!! I DO!!!
This cute little tin was covered in paper from Sweetwater Scrapbook Company. They have the cutest papers and embellishments that I have totally be hoarding. This is one of my faves though. This green is so vibrant is just makes me happy. I wrapped it around the tin and adhesed it with tacky tape to make sure it was on good. I had a green ribbon that matched perfect so I used it to finish the top. The green prima has a yoyo yellow circle and silver brad for a center and was attached with a glue dot. I used my So Many Scallops set for the tag and stamped it in Certainly Celery. I punched a hole with my Crop-A-Dile and tied it on with linen thread. Of course, my edges were inked with Chocolate Chip. My poor brown sponge dauber is starting to fall apart already from all the abuse.
This week starts spring break for my daughter but my husband is home too. I'm hoping to still get some craft time in the get to that frap bottle project. Wish me luck!!!