Gina K Designs Challenge



Gina K Designs is having a release party on Monday. You can check out the forum on Split Coast Stampers here. It should be fun and I just love Gina K. I have been eyeing her stamps for awhile and I'm sure eventually I will get some. It might just be this release party that finally caves me in. I joined her copic marker club and have already received my first batch. What amazing markers! I can't wait to get more. Carolyn King posted a color challenge to get the party started. You had to use Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery and YoYo Yellow. I pulled out my A Little Birdie Told Me set for this card. I was really unsure of these colors at first. Definately not a color choice I would have come up with on my own but I really love the way this card turned out. The decorative paper is from Sweetwater and the rest is SU. You can check out all the cards submitted here. Can't wait for the party!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

I love your card...you did a fantastic job on the challenge!