Jumbo Clothespins

I have finally had a chance to work on some of the projects I been waiting to do. These were what I came up with last night. I think they turned out really cute!
For the first one I used my FAVORITE set from Verve Visual called Serenity. I love this prayer but it really was the flowers that sold me. I love them, there so simple but beautiful. I haven't used the outlined flowers as much as these but I like the silhouette look of this one so much. I stamped the prayer in chocolate chip ink on whisper white card stock. I used my Marvy Giga Punch for all the scallops. This one is chocolate chip background.


The next one would be a super cute gift for a little girl. The colors are so bright and the sentiment would be great to hold a photo of their best friend. I used the flowers from the Just Celebrate set from the SU mini catalog. I colored the flowers with my Copics and inked the edges of everything with real red. I discovered I have a terrible addiction to inking edges. I tried to not ink the edges of all the projects I worked on last night and well NONE of them aren't. I just love the depth and finish it gives to each piece. I would have to say it is my favorite technique.



For the last one I used Lots of Thoughts which you could get free during Sale-A-Bration. I thought this would be a cute place to leave little love notes for your honey. I might have to start doing that for my hubby, right now the only notes I leave him are honey-do lists :)


All three of these will be for sale today sometime. I'm going to list in Etsy and place them in my store so if you are interested in them please check them out. I do have a few clothespins left so if you want something specific just ask!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi. I was browsing around and I found your blog... it is great by the way. I love your ideas and plan on staying a little long while my kids are napping and looking at some more things you have on here.

I was wondering where you got the Jumbo clothespins from?? I love this idea and would really like to make these too... just I can't seem to find a place to purchase these from.

I can't wait to see more great things on here.

ttys.