Mojo Madness Week 27

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this card but I just can't wait. I tell you these new Verve Visual stamps are rocking my world!!! When Julee over at Poetic Artistry posted her newest Mojo sketch I thought, AHHHHH, I finally have one of her stamps to try for this. I only have the Serenity stamp set but right now it seems to be the only set I need...period. This card is in my favorite colors and I LOVE IT!!!! When I finished my card I was literally running up the stairs to take a picture (which is dangerous when you have my coordination). Anyways, I grabbed my camera and the most beautiful ray of sunshine was coming through my living room window. I put the card on my hardwood floor, snapped the camera once and this is the beauty that came shining through. I tell you the heavens aligned for me and this card.

I used SU Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the flowers and the sentiment on the same decorative paper as the last card. I love these stamps look on this paper. I also used the Chocolate Chip cardstock to back the stamped paper and used the little left over strip to run across the middle. I was going to put brads on this piece like the little circles Julee has on her sketch but I just couldn't, it was just perfect. Julee has been challenging her designers to do some back to basics cards and really this would qualify. No ribbon, no embellishments, just paper, stamps, and ink!! I think that is what I love about this set. It is so beautiful on it's own, not a lot of fuss is needed.

I hope you love it but more importantly I hope Julee loves it. It is the first sketch of the month so the two winners will receive their choice of any Verve Visual set. She just released three on March 1st so head on over. I already have my eye on those cute Anniversary Birds.

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Very pretty indeed ... love your combination of colors and elements.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Beautiful! Love the polka dots! :)

Mistylynn said...

What a simply great card!
Misty

Katharina said...

A great creation!