Mojoish

I love Julee's Mojo sketches over at Poetic Artistry. They are always fun and I had Verve stamps to ink up so I had to play. Problem is I went downstairs last night after all were asleep to stamp and forgot to take the sketch with me. I didn't dare tip toe back up and risk waking three sleeping kids (bad news for stamping) so I had to do what I remembered. Looking at the sketch this morning I didn't do to bad. (I guess my mommy brain works every now and then ;) The main oops is where my sentiment is but I don't know if I would have liked it as well with it where it is suppose to be. I would have had to fill the space on the main panel with something else and I have no idea what. The papers used are SU card stock More Mustard and Chocolate Chip. The designer paper is from My Minds Eye. The stamps are from the Thankful Blossoms set from Verve Visual. Last night I dug back into my watercolor pencils for the first time in a while and I forgot just how much I like to color with them. I love my markers and am having fun with my new copics but I still don't have my blender pen yet and that is my fave about the pencils. All and all I really like this card. This is such a comfort zone for me. These colors and the shabby look is easy peasy it the bright colors that get me every time. Hope you like!!!

1 comment:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Gorgeous! I'm always doing sketches from memory because I leave them on the printer. You did a great job! Thanks for playing! :)