Nifty Fifty

My Dad is turning the big 5-0 this month and I needed to make him a card. I thought since I was on a roll with the earthy colors I would try to create a masculine birthday card. I DREW A BLANK. I needed some inspiration, so I went to Split Coast Stampers which has an amazing gallery of cards. I found one that was just perfect and decided to case it. You can view it here. I don't love mine as much as the orignal. I don't have any number stamps so I had to use my Best Friends Alphabet Set from SU for number. I used my Stamp of Authenticity set that was FREE when I signed up for SU during Sale-A-Bration. I love this set and I love it with this color combo. Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Almost Navy. Very masculine colors but really sophisticated too. I used so square brads I had to attach the navy strip on the card. I hope he likes it!!

Products Used For This Card: All products are Stampin Up unless otherwise stated.
Stamp of Authenticity Set
Sanded Background Stamp
Amazing to Zany Set
Best Friends Alphabet Lower Set
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Almost Navy Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock - not SU
Cream Carstock - not SU
Square Brads - not SU

1 comment:

Joan and Amy said...

I like this....masculine for a dad and cute too. Joan