Stampin Up Workshop

I was going to wait until after my first SU workshop to show this to you but I realized today I have nothing else to show. The kids have been home sick this weekend and my Mom and Dad are coming up to watch the kids for me tomorrow which means house cleaning which also means no stamping :( I can see the terror on all your faces. It's been horrible. I think it might explain the migraine, shakes and nervous tick I have developed though....LOL. Hopefully I can come up with a few things to post over the weekend though otherwise it will probably be Monday before you hear from me again. My hubby is home next week and he is pretty good about giving me time to "work" on my SU business. Such a tough job :) !!!!!!

Anyway this card is going to be my make and take at the workshop. This was my only chance to make an Easter card for a class and I just love this little chick. Of course, everything used is Stampin Up and I have a breakdown of everything for you to case this card.
*****************************************
A Good Egg Stamp Set
Barely Banana Card - 4.25 x 5.5
Old Olive Designer Paper - 3 ¾ x 5
Whisper White - 1 7/8 x 2 1/8
and 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ (this is just the scrap piece I used to cut out the shell twice)
Bashful Blue - 2 1/8 x 2 3/8
Cameo Coral - 2 ¼ x 2 ½
and 3 ¾ x 1 1/8
Ribbon - Soft Sky Double stitched 4 ¼ and 3
Markers- Cameo Coral, Really Rust, Summer Sun
Ink – SU Black
*****************************************
Hope my hostess loves it!! Wish me luck on getting to my craft room!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great Card and good luck at your workshop! Let me know how it goes.

Julie