Two in One!

This card was made using Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I loved this sketch right away. I decided to combine it with Carolyn King's challenge for Gina K. The colors you had to use were Lovely Lilac and Certainly Celery. YoYo Yellow was optional. I'm not really thrilled with the way this card turned out. All the others I have seen I love but this just seems to be missing something. I don't know if I will try to combine two challenges again. I think I cracked under the pressure. I had to try again on the color challenge and that was the card you saw yesterday. I used my A Good Egg set for this card. I had yet to try this egg on a card. I've used the little chick out of this set a few times and really love him. I'm planning on trying this sketch again because I really like it but this was just an okay card for me!!

1 comment:

beate said...

Super cute Easter card, Maria!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles