Who Needs A Cupcake??

Well I definately do?? A cupcake stamp that is. I have seen so many cute cupcake cards and Taylor Vanbruggen had a layout to try with your cupcake stamp. Since my collection is lacking this I used a new stamp from my Just Celebrate set that is featured in the new mini catalog. I picked the cute butterfly stamp to showcase on this card. I used my Copic markers to color it in. The decorative paper is from Sweetwater Scrapbooking Company. I really love their papers and finally decided to dig in to my stash. Green is my favorite color so of course this card makes me smile. The colors are so bright and cheery. The cardstock is all SU, Green Galore and YoYo Yellow. I used my Marvy giga square punch to make the scallop edge. The squares aren't that big so I cut one down the middle and used the two sides to form one long border. The green ribbon covers where they join. I was originally going to make my scallop border yellow but wasn't real happy with the way it looked and decided to go with the white. Once I was finished I used the half of the yellow square that was for the border to stamp my sentiment on. I really love this card. It is available on my Etsy site with most of my other cards. If you are interested please take a look. Special requests are as available!

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Such bright, fun colors, and a clean, fresh look too!