Whoo Hoo!!!

I finally got to Beate's Sketch Challenge for this week. It was a really simple layout and I was glad for that. Everyone else seems to have really detailed sketches it was nice to make a simple one. And simple this is!! Not a lot of layering. One stamp, really easy. The owl is from the Just Celebrate set from the SU mini occasions catalog. I stamped him on Creamy Caramel just like Danielle over at Fat Cat Stamper. She was the inspiration behind the owl that you will see a lot of this week. He looked so cute on her card and to be honest I completely forgot he was in this set. I've definately made it up to him though as I have about 6 cards of him now. If you don't like the way he looks you can skip the next few days of posts ( I used him for ALL this weeks challenges!) It's nice when you are on a roll with a stamp and paper to just keep going. I only used three sheets of decorative paper for all these cards. No scraps left!!!! Hope you like him enough to take a peek tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

beate said...

Adorable card! I love that owl.
Hugs and smiles