Another Mother's Day Card


Does this little watering can look familiar??? It's the same layout I used on the gift tin I posted yesterday. I love all the layers and the colors. When I first started stamping I had no idea what to do with my little stamps. I didn't know how to finish such a big card with tiny stamps. Thanks to so many others who share their talents on their blogs I have learned a few tricks. The stamped image is probably only 2 inches total but it fills the space nicely. This was a very simple card. The paper is from Daisy D's and the cardstock is all SU, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana. I'm not sure who the ribbon is from. The watering can and flower were colored with my watercolor pencils and blender pens. I love the look you can create by just pulling the color around with the blenders. Pretty simple post today but I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with the rest of the shower gifts. Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Giovana said...

Really pretty!!!

God bless
Giovana

rebekah said...

Ahh...my card featured again!! :) Its today blog candy day>?