Baby Shower Favors

These are the favors I am making for my sister's baby shower. She is having a boy!!! ( As if you couldn't tell!) For those of you who have been with me awhile you have seen these before. I made my daughters valentine's for school like this too. You can see them HERE. I am working on quite a few projects for the shower and am hoping to get to them all this week. I bought a 12x12 baby boy paper kit at Target for $1. There were 8 sheets of paper so I got 32 favors from this pack. I bought two packs of ribbon for a buck too but am actually going to need more like four, so I guess it's back to the store for me. I filled them with candy we had from Easter, you would not believe how much we have. The tags are from the So Many Scallops set that we offered during Sale-A-Bration. I stamped 32 in Brillant Blue and used my scallop punch to cut them out. I just love these, they are so easy and super cute. You can find the tutorial to make these on SplitCoast HERE. I hope to be back tomorrow with a few more projects!

***REMEMBER-For every ten subscribers I will post another Sale-A-Bration stamp set for Blog Candy (until I run out). So Many Scallops is the next set I have to post. Only 4 more subscribers and I will list my blog candy!!!***

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Woot! It's a boy :)

Julie said...

Adorable shower gift! Thanks for the great banner!

sheila said...

Oh so cute!

artsharyne said...

Wow! These favors are so beautiful. You really are very talented. Congratulations on your award as well - go girrrrl!
Can't wait to get your cards. My daughter, Scarlet picked them out :)
Sharyne in Oz

Patty W said...

CUTE containers...love the little sour cream container shape! We made quite a few of these at Christmas with different treats in them !