Got My Mojo Workin'!

This was actually the first Verve card I made on Thursday. I wanted to get my creative juices flowing before I started work on the card I posted yesterday for the Guest Designer spot over at Verve. This card was for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. Doesn't she have the best sketches!!! I love to play with them. I don't seem to get to the sketches as much as I use to but I always try to play with my Mojo. (That didn't come out right :) Anyway, I used the butterfly from the Thankful Blossoms set and finally made him fly. I stamped him twice and cut out the second one. I colored it with my watercolor pencils and added some Stickles glitter. I love the way his wings float of the paper. I used the leaves and my versamark pad to add some detail to the Bravo Burgandy cardstock from Stampin Up. I also used Brocade Blue, Kraft and Vanilla. Chocolate Chip was my ink of choice for stampin and distressing the edges. Once I was done with the butterfly the circle still looked to big so I added dots. Just random dots to take up some space but I really like the results. I used my Chocolate Chip marker for that. Thanks for looking, happy saturday!!!!

1 comment:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Just fabulous! Your playing with your Mojo comment just cracked me up! Love the random dots around your circle. Thanks for playing! :)