I {heart} BEES!!!!!

This is going to be a short post since I'm still in pretty bad pain from my back!! The muscle relaxers and pain pills are helping but three kids are demanding whether or not you are in pain so I've over done it AGAIN today!!!!
I just can't get enough of these little bees from Stampendous. I have almost a dozen different bees but these two are my favorite. I always color them these colors though (again with that very literal thing). This card is pretty self explanatory. The Stampin Up card stock colors are More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie. The decorative paper is just one I have had for way to long. I used my Marvy Giga Scallop Square punch and cut the bees to fit inside. The ribbon is from a $.99 spool from Hobby Lobby. The celebrate sentiment is from the cake stamp in the Just Celebrate set in the Mini Catalog. If you don't have this set, YOU NEED IT!! I love mine. It is a great set to turn too when you need a quick card and there is something for most any occasion!!!
Hope you like the card and now back to the couch for me!

4 comments:

Patty W said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors..and the bees are adorable!

Bunny B said...

I'm not a fan of bees, but your card has made me love them too :) Lovely card!

Courtney Fowler said...

Oh no! I hope your back feels better soon! That's the pits.

However, it hasn't messed up your stamping abilities! Your card is adorable!

rebekah said...

Love love love these bees!!