Mojo Gone WILD!!!

***CAUTION***
This post may cause sensory overload due to the overwhelming repetion of this Mojo sketch!!Isn't this just the best sketch!!! I don't know why I fell so in love with it, but I did. And as you can tell from the post title, I got a little carried away. I spent about 3 hours in my craft room Wednesday night and this sketch was about all I used. My craft table is OVERFLOWING with scraps, it's really embarassing. Anyway, I have been trying to use up what is on my table without digging into a fresh piece of paper. This sketch is great for that. Plus, when your on a roll with something why stop. I was whipping these babies out super fast.



So which one is your favorite?? Mine is the baby elephant (and my hubby's too)! Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend

7 comments:

rebekah said...

LOVE THEM!!! Baby elephant is my fav too. :)

Feenie said...

Just found your blog thru the MOJO post.
I really like all of your cards, and even though the brown one is more my style, I like the friendship one the best.
I'm just WAITING for the day when I can get "carried away" and more than one card just "accidently" comes from a scrap session!!
Great job!!

Patty W said...

Love them all...would make a great set of notecards for a gift!!

I love the friendship one the best, then the birdie (love the cheery greens) and the Bloom card! and...you get the picture...they're all great!

Richelle said...

I love them all..but my fav would be the last one.
Richelle

Bunny B said...

I love them all. My fave's the birdie though :)

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Wow! Looks like you were busy! They all look fantastic. That elephant is so cute with spots, but I think the Serenity one is my favorite. I love the soft vellum look with the browns. Thanks for playing! :)

Sheila D said...

You're right, great sketch. I'm loving the last one "bloom" but all your creations are great.