My Poor Neglected Stamps

I have so many stamps that have been forgotten, anyone else??? I quickly found my favorites and use them all the time. I was looking through the Splitcoast Gallery recently for some inspiration and saw a lot of cute cards. Low and behold most were made with sets I already have and haven't inked in forever. These cards were made with one of them. The set I used for these cards is a hostess set that I got at the beginning of my demoship (is that even a word??) I loved it right away and sadly only one stamp of the set has even seen ink. I decided to try using my "forgotten" stamps a bit more. These are the two I came up with:The second one is my favorite mostly because it is in my comfort zone. I can do neutral/earthy tone cards no problem. The bright ones always through me. I do like the first one it just isn't as much my taste.
All the cardstock used is SU and the paper is from My Minds Eye. The stamped images are colored with my SU markers because the copics I own didn't go real well but I was just on Gina K's blog and I here my new copics are coming. YEAH!!!!!!!! Both ribbon's are from a $.99 spool from Hobby Lobby. I really love this ribbon though. The polka dots are so cute, I bought one in every color they had. Plus when it's this cheap I find I actually use it, instead of hoarding it!! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by, until tomorrow. Ciao

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I know exactly what you mean! I have so many sets that I love, and have no plans to sell but have not used in ages. I just might have to dust off one of my old favs and make a few cards to! I love your cards, the sketches and color combos are so pretty. Great work!

Sheila D said...

These cards are great and so colorful. I guess we all have stamp sets that we love but do not use.