Pretty In Pink

I needed a Mother's Day card for a Grandma for one of my customers orders and new just what to use. Of course, the Blooming With Love set from SU but I'm taking about the little sentiment from Gina K. I got her Free With Three Set on my last order and it is great. The flowers are beautiful but it came with such great mix and match sentiments. The font is just so elegant!!! I really like this card. The decorative paper is Daisy D's and the cardstock is Pixie Pink and Old Olive. The strip of Old Olive at the bottom was stamped with Versamark ink and the flower bunch used in the wheelbarrow. You should be able to click on the photo to enlarge it if you want to see a closer view. I added the photo corners and brads just for a little something extra. It seems to fill the empty space on images when you just don't know what else to do!!!

Sorry this was a quick post. We are having a birthday party today for my daughter. We figured since everyone was getting together already for the shower we may as well make a weekend out of it!!

5 comments:

Courtney Fowler said...

This is beautiful! I love how everything just fits together beautifully!

rebekah said...

Love it! Very cute for any grandma...young or old!

Patty W said...

This is so very pretty !

Giovana said...

Hi Maria,
Your card is so pretty and elegant, great work!!!
I just give you an award, plase check my blog for details.

Have a great day.
God bless
Giovana

Julie said...

Love this card. Good Job!