Rocky Mountain High

So did any of you go nuts yesterday singing L.A. Woman. I did!! I downloaded it and listened to it about a dozen times yesterday. And for those of you who know it, it's a LONG song. Miller loved it though so it was on repeat for the morning. I thought I would give you a new song to sing this morning. Recognize the title of this post. Yes, John Denver.

And the Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky
I know he'd be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly
Rocky mountain high

You love me right now, right?!?!?!

I swear a song comes to my mind with most everything I do. This one came to mind while I made this new digital scrapbook layout. We went to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Forest over Macy's spring break. It was a fun day. I really like the way these layouts turned out. I used two photos of the mountains for my background. My husband thought they were digi papers until I showed him the photos I took. Pretty cool, huh?I didn't have a card to share with you today so this is what you get, LOL. I have A LOT to get done though. In the last two days I have gotten requests for, get this, 31 cards!!!!!! I told you I'm gonna be busy. I love it though, it's a good excuse to skip cleaning and get into my craft room. Plus, I hurt my back yesterday caring laundry up the stairs so what else can I do!!!! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD, CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MORE DETAILS!