School Days Scrapbook Layouts

Scrapbooking is were my paper crafting began. I have scrapbooked for almost 8 years now and love it. Since I have discovered cardmaking and stamping my scrapbooking has taken a backseat. I still want to try stamping on my layouts, I just haven't had a chance yet. Me and a couple of friends are going to Sweetwater house (a local scrapbook company) over the weekend though for a scrapbooking retreat so maybe I will finally get to it. I can't wait. Three days of nothing but crafts!! NO KIDS...NO HUBBIES!!! Sounds like heaven to me!!! Don't get me wrong I love my family but I am in DESPERATE need of a vacation as I'm sure ALL you mom's do!


I found these photos on my computer today of some layouts I made and completely forgot bout. I thought I would share them with you all.

I had intended on making pages like this for a full album but discovered SU right about the time I was working on these. They are listed in my ETSY STORE if you are interested. I really need to make the rest of the grades too because they would make an adorable album!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Sheila D said...

These layouts are great. I particularly love the preschool one with the circle. These would make a cool album. I use to scrapbook but once I went to a SU party, I was hooked on stamping and all I seem to do is cards now.