Strawberry Shortcake


That's what this card reminds me of. Wouldn't this be the cutest card with Strawberry Shortcake paper. I love it. I'm waiting now for some litle girl to have a birthday so I can make it again. If my daughter wasn't such a tomboy I would make her have a Strawberry Shortcake party. She want's a Star War's party!! LOL! I have to admit though I totally cased it. I have been visiting Jami Sibley's blog a lot lately and when I got me new Tart and Tangy set I knew this was the card I wanted to make. I colored the strawberry with Pixie Pink and Green Galore Markers. I followed the measurements on Jami's site pretty closely. I don't have all the same circle punches though so mine looks a little different. Plus, she had the pretty ribbon and little bits of bling that I didn't add. This card didn't photograph very well. The colors look really washed out. It's much cuter in person. I messed with it in Photoshop for awhile and eventually this is what I got. SORRY!! I have been wanting to make some square cards lately, they are really fun to work with. I needed to try a few different layouts, I have been stuck in 5.5x4.25 world for awhile now. I want to try some 3x3 cards to. There so cute when there that size. Anyway, hope you like and DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY BLOG CANDY!!!

3 comments:

rebekah said...

Very cute!! Maybe I can talk my little girl into a Strawberry Shortcake party!

Bunny B said...

Sweet colors! Cute!

Patty W said...

Cute! I think the color are very vibrant! My dd will be 12 in in a couple of weeks and she would love it . Heck, I'd love it :)