Super Simple, Super Fast!!!

This is a really simple, really easy card. I made it for a birthday party we had this weekend. It took about 10 minutes. I used the So Many Scallops set that was offered during Sale-A-Bration. I stamped the happy birthday scallop in Real Red, Certainly Celery and Pixie Pink. I used my scallop punch to cut them out and then inked the edges for some depth. I cut a 3/4 inch strip of cardstock in the same colors, inked the edges (again) and attached the ribbon. Not sure where I got the ribbon, sorry :( I spend so much time obsessing over my cards and THIS is my husbands favorite so far. I do really like this layout though and love that these stamps work with the Stampin Up Scallop Punch. I love coloring in stamps but HATE cutting them out. It is that perfectionist thing again, it takes me way to long to cut them out. Anyway, I have another So Many Scallops stamp set waiting for the next blog candy. For every ten new subscribers I will list another Sale-A-Bration stamp set until they are all gone. So if you like my work, why not sign up for my newsletter. You'll get all the updates to my blog as they are posted. (HINT: Only five more subscribers needed!!)

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Patty W said...

Really cute!