Celebrate

Good news is I have a card to share with you today. The bad news is I made this forever ago. Yep, still no Mojo. Luckily it's Monday though (not very often you get to say that) and Julee at Poetic Artistry will have a new Mojo Madness sketch to play with. Hopefully it helps. I'm pretty sure this was an attempt at a previous Mojo sketch that I didn't really like. Looking at it today, I'm not sure why. I kinda like it. Maybe it's just because I haven't been able to whip anything else up. This is a definate out of the norm for me card. I don't do bright near often enough. The problem with old cards is I'm really bad with the details but here's my best attempt. The card stock is SU's Lovely Lilac and Real Red. The decorative paper is also SU. The stamp is from Stampendous. I really love these flowers!!! The butterfly and sentiment are a Stampin Up rub-on. The celebrate sentiment is on a piece of acetate that is held on over the stamped image with eyelets (It's hard to see in the picture)
Now I'm off to blog surf myself for some much needed inspiration!!!

2 comments:

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Great card! I love the unexpected color combo. Looks like your mojo is still there. ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh that is adorable! LOVE the colors!