A Day At The Lake

I had planned on showing you all a card today but the ones I have on my computer aren't really some of my favorites and I have had no time to get into my craft room and create anything new. My house is still a little turned upside down from leaving the hubby with the kids and my late night stamp sessions are being used for much needed sleep. It's amazing how long it takes to fully recover after such a bug. I'm hoping another day (or two) of cleaning and a few more nights of (okay) sleep and I'll be back to new.
Here is another layout I made over the weekend.
I used almost all Sweetwater products on this one too. This paper is from the Giggle Boy Collection. I just love those little fish! As I mentioned yesterday their new papers are double sided so I decided to fold up the edges to show off the other side. I have seen this done of so many cards and thought, why not on a scrapbook page. I tacked it down with a silver brad and think in looks pretty cool. The alphabet stickers are from Sweetwater too, I punched a circle to attach them to just to give them a bit more umph. I used one of their rub-on's right on the photo of my daugther and I on the jet ski. I'm really becoming a fan on rub-on's. I hadn't ever used them until I started selling Stampin Up. I also added a Sweetwater tag to this same picture using hemp twine. I'm not sure if I like it as much as I thought I would. I think if it was more to the side and not so much over the photo I might like it better. I highlighted my favorite photo with one of Sweetwater's In the Loop circles. These add a lot of dimension really easily and they are super cute.
I was really excited to get to use my spiral punch from SU too. I loved this right away and just forget about it when I make cards but I knew I wanted to use it to scrapbook. I used in on lined paper and it looks like it is straight out of a notebook. I even inked up the edges to make it look really worn.
Well I hope your enjoying the peeks into my little world through my scrapbook pages. I'm hoping to get to some cards again soon. I'm gonna have to do some more layouts too though because I have the bug. I really want to get my albums up to date. Some serious craft time is in my future. See you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Nice layout! I really like how you did the "notepaper" behind that one photo.

patty w said...

cute pages and great photo's !