An Old Fave

I haven't spent near as much time in my craft room as I would like lately and I don't anticipate it changing in the near future. I have big house plans for my hubby (my mother's day present) so we are busy. We bought this house in November and I have yet to put paint on these walls. Well, okay I've done two rooms, the basement (man cave) and my daughter's room. So I haven't put paint on any of MY rooms yet. This week we are tackling the living room and the bathroom. I'm really excited. I love scrapbooking and card making but home decorating is right up there for me too. It's essentially just a big palette to work with. I'll try to remember to take before and after shots to show ya'll. Plus, it's nice to look back and see all you have accomplished.
Since I haven't been stamping much lately I turned to an old favorite. I love this layout!!! All the squares are so fun and the strawberries are super cute!!! The card is a 5x5 base. The cardstock is SU's Real Red and a of white that I had on hand. I stamped three strawberries (Old Olive, Real Red ink) and punched them out. I inked the edges of the cream cardstock with Real Red because I had to ink something :) The sentiment is from the retired Lots of Thoughts set. The red polka dot paper is My Minds Eye. This was such a quick simple card I made two. I have tried to do that lately since you already have an idea in mind and everything you need out. (It helps save on the scraps!!!) I like this card a lot better than my last attempt. You can view it {HERE}. Which do you prefer????
Happy Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

rebekah said...

Yep! like this one better too.