Stampin Up Scrapbook Layout

I hope you all had a great Memorial Weekend! I had planned on getting this layout posted sooner but just didn't have a chance. I stamped my very first ALL STAMPIN UP layout. I didn't start out planning this but it ended up that way. The layout sort of came about on it's own. I had used my cutting system to cut a circle out of this decorative paper for a previous project that I never used. Since SU's paper is double sided they coordinate together perfect. I flipped the cut out circle over to show the flowers and used the blue side for the main panel. I decided to use the cut out for a frame for a few of the pictures. I really like this layout but I'm not thrilled with the pictures. I think this layout would be really cool to showcase better pictures. These were just some miscellaneous photos I had to put in my daughter's album. I used my Doodle This stamp set for all the accents. I stamped the flourishes direct on the page and the paper. The flower was stamped on a piece of bashful blue cardstock and then cut out and adhered with a dimensional. The three photos in the cut out left a tiny gap that the flower was used to conceal. The sentiment is from my Stem Sayings set. Everything was stamped in Close to Cocoa ink.


Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the circles! You do such beautiful work!!

Annette said...

Wow that's gorgeous! Glad I found you