Thank You For Being You!


Isn't that such a neat sentiment! It's from a retired SU set that I have. I can't think of the name right now, sorry! This is a card I had saved on my computer that I made awhile back. I've had absolutely no time to get to stamping. I spent almost 10 hours in the bathroom yesterday priming and painting but oh was it worth it. It is really coming together just how I pictured it. I still have some more work to do and I will definately take some pictures when I'm done. I keep standing in the hallway just staring at my work. I'm in love!!!
Back to the card. This was a "just came together" card. The pink cardstock wasn't quite big enough to make a full size standard card but I went ahead and folded it at 5.5 anyway. The sentiment is actually stamped on the inside of the card. The chocolate chip scallop edge is were the card stops. I think it turned out really cute though. I love all the layers underneath the watering can. Of course, I inked all the layers with chocolate chip and stamped all the images in chocolate chip too! I colored everything with my watercolor pencils. I really want to try this same image with my copics. My collection is finally got a few colors to play with so maybe tonight I'll get a chance to sneak away.
Thanks for looking today and don't forget you can now order your Family Treasures Mini Scrapbook Album Kit. Please check out {THIS POST} for all the details!!! You will get everything you need to make a ten page album that is super adorable all for only $35.00!!! Don't miss out on this kit, I ONLY HAVE TEN AVAILABLE!!!

1 comment:

sandie carter said...

Thanks for sharing this stunning looking card. I love all those layers and the colour combo.