Why Stop a Good Thing!!

After I finished making yesterday's scrapbook layout I had a lot of scraps left over. What's a girls to do??? Make a card of course. :) I really wanted to play with these butterflies. I loved the one in my Thankful Blossoms set. I stamped three different butterlies and cut them out and then stamped them again on my card in Close to Cocoa. I attached so that their wings pop up. I love doing this!!! The "grass" is from the Floral Whimsy set. Just like yesterday I put all three stems on the same block and just kept stamping. I used Certainly Celery ink. Old Olive and Certainly Celery were optional colors but I couldn't resist either. (Remember my bathroom photos, I can't resist GREEN!!) Instead of piercing a trail for my butterflies I used the little dots in the Floral Whimsy set. I traced a light line in pencil and stamped over the top and then erased my lines when I was done. I stamped the Pumpkin Pie butterflies trail first and was pushing a bit to hard to start so the first few are a little smeary (is that a word??) The sentiment is from the Fluttering By set too! I really love Julee's sentiment's. Not only are they sweet but I love the font they are in. I'm a flowy king of gal!!!! I used an edge tearing tool as a template for my piercing. I took a close up shot because I can never see the piercing in the main photos!!


Hope your enjoying all my Verve posts. I'll stamp with something else soon.....maybe!!


3 comments:

Courtney Fowler said...

This is just too cute!

passionstamper said...

How cute! Love the butterflys popped up...

Julee from Verve said...

Just beautiful! I love the little butterfly trails and the piercing below is just perfect.