Excuses, Excuses

I'll be the first to admit that my blog has been slightly neglected lately. But... I have a few excuses and pictures to prove it! Yesterday my daughter Mattea turned 3 so we had A LOT of preparation to do for the party. We actually celebrated on Sunday and made it a big bash for her birthday and father's day. We had a lot of family coming and our yard needed some work. We bought this house in November and yardwork was still very much needed even after all the work we have done. I spent about 7 hours one day and 5 the next just pulling weeds....AHHHHH. My hands were a little sore for a few days but the yard looks great. I haven't had a chance to make any new cards lately :( but I did do a little digi scrapping and thought I would show you some of the fun we had!!

These are the page layouts I made for Mattea's birthday.


This is the layout for Father's Day but more importantly the whip cream war between my Dad and my Uncle. My dad is the one that started it and ended up with a face full himself. It was hilarious!! I titled this layout "Brotherly Love".
So I hope this proves I haven't been neglecting you all. I'm hoping to get to a few card sketches and challenges this week, finger's crossed!!!

***For these layouts I used digi products from Shabby Princess and Melissa Bennett Designs***

2 comments:

Alicia Schram said...

Absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten! You have a real talent....wish you were closer and I would hire you to do all of mine for me!

Miss You!

Alicia

Susan (rainy) said...

Fabulous pages!!
Boys will be boys no matter what age!