Happy Life Together

It's been a long time since I have stitched on a card and when I got a special request I knew right away this was the perfect chance. Although had I known one of my kiddo's had been playing with my sewing machine lately I probably would have opted out. This card only took me about 20 minutes to design and stamp. However, I spent an hour in my craft room trying to fix my sewing machine. Yes, I probably could have just skipped it but once I started messing with the machine I was more and more determined to win!!!!

And win I did!!!!

I think this card turned out super cute. I love the simplicity of the layout yet the scalloped edge and the stitching really make the layers pop. I used my Happy Everything set from SU for this card. The inside says Life Together! I couldn't resist and had to stamp the filigree's from my new Verve stamps on the inside. The cardstock I used is Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom. I heavily inked all the edges in Close to Cocoa and stamped my sentiment in Chocolate Chip. I really like the shabby end result of this card, but I'm definately a shabby kind of gal. Clean lines just don't seem to work for me. I love em, just can't do em!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

{M}

1 comment:

patty w said...

WOW...totally Gorgeous!! LOVE it!