Splitcoast Sketch Challenge

This looked like a super fun sketch and I couldn't wait to play. I love all the little squares in the background. I think this will easily be one of my favorite layouts to turn too. I used my Tart and Tangy stamp set and Summer Picnic paper from Stampin Up. Your last chance to order it is June 30th since it is a stamp from the mini catalog. The paper too!! The sentiment is from Gina K's How Sweet It Is set and just seemed to fit perfect. I am always in need off a birthday card and it's the ones I seem to make the least of. I have so many sentiments I really like just not so many birthday ones.
Anyway, I inked the edges of the main panel in Real Red and added some red eyelets too. The orange sliced is sparkly thanks to my Stickles!!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Bethany Paull said...

Cute! I love the Stickled orange. That's such a perfect little "extra".