WOW!! I just received the Kreative Blogger award from Patty Chesky over at A Touch From The Heart! This is a huge honor for me because I LOVE her blog. Her cards are amazing! Be sure to stop by and check it out.
My nominations for the award are:
1. Amber Hight at The Stamping Scrapbooker
2. Jackie Pedro at The Scalloped Edge
I found both of these blog from the Verve blog and LOVE their work. They quickly became daily stops!!! Thanks for all the inspiration from you fine ladies!!!


Amber said...

Maria, thank you SO much for the award and the sweet comment! You made my day! I posted it up on my blog for all the world to see;) I'm going to add you to my blogroll also! Thanks again!!! MWAH!

Jackie Pedro said...

Maria, thank you for my award!! I will get it on my blog ASAP!! Just like Amber made my day!! I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog!!

Have a great day!!!