Blogging Friends Forever


BFF...it's been a while since I have referred to anyone as my BFF...LOL!! I received this award from Anne Marie at Did Someone Say Stamp. We recently found each other's blogs and have become quick BFF's :)!!! She's a wonderful crafter and such a sweet person!



So here are the rules:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.


My choices are:
1. Stephanie at Steph's Stampin Stuff. I know I nominated her for the last award I got too, but I just love her work. Please she's a fellow Coloradan which means she has to be super cool :D!!!
2. Julie at Addicted 2 Stamping. Julie is my SU upline and the reason I started blogging. I found her through it and immediately was addicted to this blogging world!!
3. Bev at All The Things I Love. I just found her blog today through a comment on my blog and all I can say is WOW! She immediately went into my blog roll. Bev, I love your work!! She counts as my other part of the world (United Kingdom!!!!)
4. Renee at Stamping For Sanity. Renee is another demo whose style I love!!!! Super talented!!
5. Tammy at Stamp Happy. She is another fairly new find for me. Well let me clarify, I've stalked her on SCS for a while and recently became a blog stalker too.

So those are my picks!! I love so many though, check out my blog roll for my complete list of faves!!!!

Thanks again for the award Anne Marie!!

3 comments:

Renée/prchvs said...

thanks Maria!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I {heart} stalkers! Thanks Maria!

Sankari W. said...

I think i am a secret stalker :) I love coming on to your blog! your cards make me so happy :)