Button, Button Who's Got The Button!

I have the required 3!! Susie is this weeks Diva at the Verve forum and her challenge was buttons. You had to use at least three. I had this Pacific Point circle card base hanging out on my desk and decided to go with it. The polka dot paper is from My Mind's Eye and was perfect for this card. I punched a scallop circle with my giga punch to adhere my butterflies too. They were cut from the polka dot paper and stickled for that pretty sparkle. The sentiment and butterflies are from Verve's Fluttering By. The buttons seem a little cheesy to me since they really serve no purpose. Not that I don't like them I just don't think I used them very creatively, I just sort of glued em in open space. The one looks cute on the sentiment but the other two I had no idea what to do with. I'm really having fun with circle cards. Something new is always fun!!

4 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh this circle card is just so fun!! Loving the whole design.. the butterflies, all the dots. It's all wonderful.

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Hi Maria! I haven't tried a circle card yet. Yours is really cute. I just love the butterflies. And polka dots rule!!!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous! Love the colors!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

i love it!! your buttons look great on there with all the polka dots!! thanks for playing with me!!