A Day In The Leaves

I made this layout of my son awhile back and thought I would share it with you. I finally used my Perennials Favorites set that came with my starter kit from SU. I masked the word autumn on the leaf and stamped it on Creamy Caramel in Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped it three times each time without reinking to create the different color leaves. I used some nuts and washers that I had laying around my craft room from when we moved in. I added the washers underneath the brads and it turned out really cute. The nuts where used to make a frame around my son's picture with some brown floss. I also stitched some x's along the stamped panel with the floss too. The title and the journaling were printed on my computer using Amienne font. I crop the title at random angles just for fun. I inked all the edges in Close to Cocoa ink.
Thanks for looking!!


3 comments:

Renée said...

I think I've rarely used that stamp set too ... your page looks great!

Amy Celona said...

This is beautiful... and also, I've finally gotten around to posting my picks for Brilliant Blogger award... thanks for nominating me!

Amy Celona said...

This is beautiful... and also, I've finally gotten around to posting my picks for Brilliant Blogger award... This is beautiful... and also, I've finally gotten around to posting my picks for Brilliant Blogger award... thanks for nominating me!thanks for nominating me!