Love Many Things

This new preorder set from SU is easily my new favorite. I talked myself out of this one when I first saw it. I wasn't really sure what I was going to be able to do with it so I passed on it. Then once I saw what some of the other demo's were making I placed my order. I couldn't resist. I don't know why I waited because this stamp set is so my style. I used the new In Colors Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss. This card has such a shabby chic look and ooh la laa, I love it!! The paper is a soft green print from My Mind's Eye that is a really close match to this color green. I inked the Love You stamp in Chocolate Chip and stamped it four times on Kiwi Kiss. I used my Creative Memories square punches to punch the stamp out and the next size up to back it in Pink Pirouette. Of course, the edges are inked in Close to Cocoa. I centered the squares and attached them with foam tape to add some dimension. The main panel itself was also attached with foam. The sentiment on the bottom was stamped in Chocolate Chip and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up. I use this thing all the time now. I use to screw up piece after piece by stamping things crooked. It's a pretty simple card. I was going to color the flowers then decided I liked it as is.
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Beautiful, Maria! I don't have this stamp set, but seeing your card makes me want it very badly!! I just love any pink and green combo...my very favorite 2 colors in the whole wide world! I love the window-pane look. Great job!
Hugs, Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, bee-yoo-tee-ful!!! Love those new colors, too!

toners said...

Hi Maria, what a beautiful card! Your blog is awesome; I will be back for sure! Thank you for your kind words over at my blog :)

I will have to go and look at my CO map to find out where Eaton is!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh Maria!! This is an absolutely gorgeous card!! I still have not done my preorder. This is my inspiration to get over there and get this fabulous set. TFS!

Sankari W. said...

WOW! Love the colors that you used!!! The layout and stamps are awesome! Lovely!!!