Paisley Birthday

I made this card for Splitcoast's Sketch Challenge. I used the leftover scraps hanging out on my desk from another card I made last week. The cardstock colors are Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Night of Navy. I love these colors with this paisley print from My Minds Eye. They are a lot brighter than what I usually do but still feel like they are in my comfort zone. I used my CM flower punch for the two yellow flowers and added a blue brad in the center of each that matches the Baja Breeze pretty well. I've been diggin into my long neglected stamps. The cake and sentiment are out of the SAB Birthday Whimsy set. I stamped it once in Chocolate Chip onto the Baja Breeze and then again on Whisper White in Riding Hood Red. I cut out the cake and adhered it to the paper. Pretty quick and easy card!!


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great card! I love the colors. TFS

Vicki C said...

Thanks for coming by my blog.
wow ..your work is beautiful!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Stunning! I love how the colors pop!
:-)

Courtney said...

This is just adorable! I love how bright and fun it is!

Bethany Paull said...

Awesome! I love the wide borders on the left and right.

Stephanie Hargis said...

I LOVE that paper! I just used it on one of my own cards! Your card is fabulous though and I just had to tell you that! :D

((hugs))