Double Chocolatey Chip

I made a double challenge card without even knowing I was making a double challenge card! WHAT?!?! Did I confuse you?? I made a super cute cupcake card for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch and decided what better than pink cupcakes on Close to Cocoa paper (my new favorite color). Well blog surfing this morning I came across the newest Verve challenge and I'm suddenly CRAVING Starbucks. Oh, a Double Choclately Chip Frap, YUM!!! Anyway, the challenge is to let the picture and colors inspire you. Already done!!!

Look how yummy these cupcakes look. I added Crystal Effects to the cherries, I love the look it gives them.

Well that's it. I'm off to make my self an iced coffee. To bad I don't have any whip. These help curb my intense craving when I can't get to Starbucks. And don't miss out on these Verve challenges. There are prizes for both!!! (Gotta love FREE stamps!!)

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweets Stamp Set (Kat Stamps), Grateful Elegance (Verve)
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom, Always DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Black, Copics
Accesories: Crystal Effects, Circle Punches

7 comments:

jen del muro said...

wonderful card!! it is so perfect for the bellaccino challenge~jd

rebekah said...

AWESOME!!!

Carolina said...

Sooo cute!!!

BTW - you won my blog candy so send me an email with your addy and I'll pop the set in the mail for you!

Cheers!

Julee from Verve said...

So adorable! I'm just dying for a cupcake today! Thanks for playing! :)

Lynn said...

This is so cute! Love the sketch, colors and those cherries.

leenda said...

Fabulous card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, Maria! I love the cherries on the cupcakes!