Fried Zucchini

I thought I would share what we are having with our dinner tonight. Anyone who has ever grown zucchini knows eventually you have WAY to much. This is my favorite way to eat it!!I cut them into about inch think slices and then batter em and fry em!!! So bad for you and SO GOOD!!! The batter is just 1 cup flour, one egg and water until it's the consistency of pancake batter. Salt and pepper them when you cook em. Double or triple depending on how much zucchini you have. I like lots of batter so I usually double mine for one zucchini.
This is what I'm going to miss about summer, that and fresh tomatoes!! YUMMY

4 comments:

Sue said...

oh I am going to make some tonight! Yummm

Julie said...

Where's mine? I love zucchini!!

Basement Stamper said...

I LOVE fried zucchini! We always get it when we go out to dinner. What about dipping it in some panko crumbs before frying it, bet that would be yummy too??

Courtney said...

Oh, I just plain love zucchini! We slice it up and stick it on the grill. The kids can't get enough!