It's a Stretch

I love this stamp set. I almost didn't get it even though I was immediately drawn to it when I first skipped through the new catalog. It seemed a little pricey for only four stamps and I wasn't sure if I REALLY needed them. Well, these stamps are on the 15% off special so the price dilema was solved and OF COURSE I really needed them. So here they are. I stamped this adorable flower in the vase three times using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line them up. I like the idea of tying the tag to one of the vases I just wish I would have let it hang a little more. I pierced holes through the paper and tied it too the flower.

I decided to start listing a recipe at the end of my post from now on. I get tired of dragging out all the details of how I made my card and this way you can do a quick glance if you don't want to here my go on and on :)

Oh yeah, I used a Splitcoast Challenge layout for this card.

Recipe:
Stamps: It's A Stretch, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black
Markers: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Accesories: Hemp Twine, Word Window Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

15% off??? Yep, I'd say that solves the problem! :) Very cute card, Maria! I love the colors and the sweet simplicity!