A New Challenge

I just found a new challenge that was immediately added to my faves list. Courtney of Created by Courtney has started a challenge with a few friends and of course I have to play along. The challenge will be on Tuesday and I almost forgot I wanted to submit my card for this week. It's a sketch challenge and I loved this one. It came together really quickly too. I finally inked my Organic Grace set which is a hostess level 1 set. I stamped the flower image in Riding Hood Red and added a sentiment from Upsy Daisy. I dug through my scraps and managed to get YoYo Yellow on a card!!!! I stitched on this card too but it's kind of hard to see in the photo. All the edges were inked in close to cocoa except the decorative paper. I used Chocolate Chip ink on it because the close to cocoa wasn't showing up real well. Hope you like it and I can't wait for more Courtney!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe: Stamps: Organic Grace, Upsy Daisy Paper: Riding Hood Red, YoYo Yellow, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Daisy D Ink: Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Accesories: Sewing Machine, Brads

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my word! I love this card, Maria! So pretty! Thanks for playing, there'll be a new challenge tomorrow!

Lorie said...

This is gorgeous Maria! I know you will love tomorrow challenge so check back! :o) Bwahahaha...evil aren't we?

stampmonkey said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors. Great job with the sketch too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! Love the colors in the designer paper... who would have thought you'd have a good reason to use Yoyo Yellow, but it matches perfectly!