Taken with Pink

I needed a quick and easy card to make for my workshop last weekend and was having a major brain fart. I tend to over think my cards and they get to complicated. I was blog surfing last Friday before I went to my craft room to make my demo cards and came across {THIS CARD} on Joanne's blog. It was just what I needed. I decided to case it but changed the colors, sentiment and the ribbon. I love the way this came out. I used the new Eastern Blooms set from the new catalog. I loved this set when I saw it on all the previews from convention goers. This branch is so soft and pretty. Makes me think pink so pink it is. I used Taken With Teal, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip. Don't these colors rock together???? I stamped the flowers in Pink Pirouette ink and the sentiment (from hostess set Best Yet) in Close To Cocoa. The decorative paper is from SU's new paper set Always. This is one of my favorite sets that I almost didn't buy and I love the paper that matches it. The ribbon is the new Chocolate Chip 1/4 grosgrain. I LOVE THIS RIBBON!! I used Chocolate Chip all the time and this is my favorite size ribbon. I am currently offering a ribbon share with this size ribbon. More details on {THIS POST} Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

YES, those colors rock together! That was my first thought when I saw the picture... cool colors!!! Very pretty card, M!

Julie said...

I love this card! Great job.

spikescreativeside said...

I just love these colours together! Absolutely fab card!

Cheers!